Monday, December 1, 2008

memories

I miss you...

..those three little words dont even begin to try to cover it and they seem so small, and they dont start to explain how i really feel.... . I miss talking to you, you calling every other day JUST to chat, hanging out, going to the movies, and just being good friends, being comfortable around eachother..

... maybe its for the best though. and i can handle that.
sometimes- your eyes look lonely... and I wish I could change that- BUT...
I want you to know that I wish you happiness- where ever you chose to go with your life, and with whatever you do, or where ever you go. You deserve it, really. I believe in you, and will cheer you on- whether or not we are good friends, I promise to be here if you ever need a friend. Please, always seek after God, even when things get tough, and when you feel like there's nothing you can do- look to Him. It was never promised to any of us that life would be easy, but it was promised that God would not give us more than He knew that we could handle.

ly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know who this post is about, right?