Sunday, August 3, 2008

baby girl..


ariana elizabeth...


just born.... :]



the beautiful little feet...

her tiny little hand...

me and the babygirl..

the most precious gift...

awww...



you're beautiful in everyway...
you're the miracle that makes me believe...
I saw God today....
you've strengthened my faith, little girl...
you've been the answer to many prayers.
i love you, little girl...
and your mommy too... you both are so precious.
your sweet face.. brings tears to my eyes.

i could look at her for hours..

it was amazing...

a sweet little smile...


you're beautiful, honey.

little piggy!! ^

4 comments:

flowersofmyheart said...

Who's baby???

MK said...

Hey, I would love to do your senior pics if your still interested. just let me know what u decide. MK

Erin Kiser said...

I just love our baby girl

MK said...

Yup that's the price said. U had asked about locations, right? For the railroad tracks I went to Madison Vinyl and for the urban ones I went to Oneonta. I imagine there are some good spots in Norwich, too. U can e-mail me at mlkauffman@frontiernet.net if U have more questions. MK