so I realize, its been awhile since I actually took the time to sit down and write an update about MY life. My updates have been random quotes, pictures, and other such things. Honestly, my life has been totally random in itself lately. Somedays, i dont know where i'm headed, or even where I'm supposed to be tomorrow. :) I start school on Wednesday. I am a half day SENIOR this year.. :) :) :)... i dont think it has actually hit me that I'm a senior yet. I called a college the other day to get some information about next year and when i should apply, etc etc.... and I told them I was a senior, and it just felt kinda weird. It was cool though. Like, its kinda scarey in a way, my last year of high-school... then im like officially "grown up" haha. My schedule was alllll messed up when I went into school on Thursday or Wednesday... I was sooo distraught and knew that i did not want to take Chemisty, Journalism, AND New Visions, and Gym. Well.... .to make a long story short.. Mr Johnson just laughed when I went to talk to him about my schedule. He claimed he was trying to be creative and make my schedule look interesting and excited. Well, lets just say he WAS creative. Mom and I probably sat there for about over an hour getting everything worked out so that I CAN be a half day student... and not take chem or journalism. Mr. Farwell is in charge of the journalism... and he was a good teacher, but I didnt want to take another english class- my New Visions gives me like 5 college credits for English, this year- and im going to try my best to get an outstanding grade in that. So, i didnt need a distraction. :) I tend to shoot for the highest grade in everything. Grins. My transcripts were printed, to show to colleges I am interested in... and I am the #4 student out of 86. That was exciting..... :) :) :) i must admit, i was pretty psyched.
Senior pictures aren't done yet. I need to take more, i wasnt completely satisfied with the ones that we took the other day. Half of them looked like i didnt have an undershirt on. :( But, it was fun. Summer and i had a good day out to lunch, and talking.
im really missing my friend Aerie. It sometimes makes me just want to cry when i think of how far away she is. I dont know where she is... I dont know how she is. I just miss her- so much. She and i were pretty inseparable throughout the past year and the thought of going to school and her not being there is really sad. :( I just hope she's okay... and hope she knows how much i have always loved her, even if shes not here.. i think about her so much.
Work.... last day is the 14th. And I am soooooooooo (x 100000) ready to be done. It has been dreadfully slow lately and it just gets on my nerves when there is nothing to do. I sit down, i get up, i walk around, i clean the counters, i straighten the fruits up, i check the ice cream, i check to see if candies need to be cut up, i sit down again. oh, an occasional customer may happen in upon us.... but not very often. I, just totally am ready to be done.
I just need to find a CNA job.. or something. After January I should have no problem trying to find a job, seeing that I will be 18. :) I want a per-diem job or something. I dont really want to work every day after school... just that thought kinda stressed me out... I know i'm only doing the half day thing.
BUT, i still need some time to see my family. I've been working like every night this week.... and it kinda drives me crazy. I never see my dad... but that might also be because I go to summer's house every day after work to watch Ariana Babez. :)
I'm her "favorite emily". I also happen to be the only emily that our little girly knows. But oh well. Im her favorite, none the less. She is so beautiful..... Honestly. Today i went over before Summer was going to run over to her moms... and i held her for a few minutes... and i just was in awe again, of what the little stunner she is. Sometimes she takes my breath away as she just lays there so peacefull with her beautiful little hands on my chest... totally comfortable and lovely. I really am positive that I'm not prejudice. But, I may be. Poor little girl, she barely knows what a crib is. I mean, thats only a time for nighttime...other times... her place is pretty much always in someones arms. What a life... she is always wanted...thats for sure. Erin and I are learning totally how to not be selfish with her during our movie night snuggle times. :) she is such a snuggly little girl. I am so thankful that I have her in my life. Her mommy too is like my best friend. Actually, let me rephrase that.. her mommy IS my best friend. We have so many good chats, ideas, and laughs. :) I was telling her about one of my bad days this week and how i cried and she was like.. people better not mess with MY best friend...! then she told me that i shouldve just drove over to her house and we could've talked and dealt with each of our issues. grins... shes such a great friend ...what a sweetie. We laugh, we cry, we talk, and most of all, we can encourage eachother in the littlest ways that mean so much. :) she's the answer to prayers... in my life. It means so much to have a good-best-christian-girl friend, besides my sister, who is obviously all of the above. :) :) :)
anyhow... thats pretty much my life. air's going to college all the time, and working.... meaning that we hardly ever see eachother until night-time when we are over at Sums.... and then we tend to run home, hop into bed... sleep in, and start the whole rat-race over again.... Life is good though. There are so many things that i have to be thankful for even when everything isnt going exactly my way and things go bad somedays. God's there for us... and He knows just what we need, right when we need it. sigh. what an encouragement, to my heart.
anyhow... time for work. ;) have a super duper day!
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love you too boo! i can't believe you're going to graduate!!
Post a Comment