Wednesday, September 3, 2008

::first day...nice::

first day of school.
Welll... I dont know what so say.
I loved being back there...
the smell of MY highschool.
At first i parked my little bugg and got a couple sneering looks as I crawled outta my car.
They must be jealous, I thought. :)
But then again... these guys wouldnt want a cute car like mine.
holding my head high, I threw my bag over my shoulder...
my little car beeped as i locked it... :) what a satisfying sound.
i walk into the school and all the sudden felt like i could almost be overwhelmed again.
SOOOOO many people,
so many YOUNG freshman swarming the halls, looking confused.
i knew I must still stay confident.
i ran into a friend..phew.
we walked down the main hall together and then somewhere I lost her.
so i was walking alone for awhile... thinking bout last year.
i realized how even though i was walking alone,
i knew i had friends.
i couldnt want to see my friends, get hugs..
and just be in a scheduled life again.
bekki hops next to me and we walk awhile after a long-goodbye-summer-hello-school hug.
we chatted and took a brisk walk down the hall to meet up with johnce!!!!!!!!!
omw! it was soooo splendid to see her, and hug her... how i missed her.
we started to walk together as a group of friends and the bell rang!
off we all separate-
me walking down a long desolate hallway and yet feeling totally not alone.
alone meaning as in having no friends-
alone, spiritually, yes in a way.
Homeroom. something new and different.
I prayed that God would definitely help me try to find it.
I had NO clue where room E511 was.
I found it, walked in, found my spot, sat down, kept to myself.
I for once, felt really quiet. :)
i felt no desire to talk.
actually the no desire to talk, happens alot at school. :) kinda cool.
lol KODA walks in.
Em smiles.
Koda sat down on the opposite side of the room..
and called me over to sit with him. he makes me laugh,
and we just chill... and be quiet. (no hug- plays into story later)
we hear all the "blah-blah-blahs" and threats of skipping homeroom or being tardy.
we listen intently... and then Mrs. Hammond welcomes us to school over the loud speaker.
we are then told we are having an assembly and we must sit as a homeroom.
SENIOR HOMEROOMS are called down. :D
em happily stands and starts to head out the door with her SENIOR homeroom. :)
we sit there, me next to Tiernan and Larry.
Larry felt the desire to talk to me through the assembly but when I told him he needed to be quiet...
he sweetly listened and once in awhile whispered a comment which I chose to ignore because these kids need to learn to R.e.s.p.e.c.t the teachers/principals/people above them.
Tiernan got kicked outta next to me,
and he had to sit in the front row cuz he wouldnt shut up. (haha)
The day after that was normal. fun.. okay.. and i loved being back there.
and yet I dont want to go back tomorrow!
lol.. that might also be the getting up early and getting into a routine.

tonight i was talking to koda and he was like :o i never gave you a hug.
i was like, nbd.. and hes like- tomorrowww you gets a hug!!
he's a good kid..

Im thankful that i have this opportunity to go to school..

I'm so thankful that my parents, my sista and my bro- they have given me their full blessing for this... and they support me more than anyone else in the world... and i couldnt make it without them, honest.

I'm also very thankful for three of my friends who have made a huge difference in my life:

Stan: you're very reasonable and hold me accountable. you are pretty much never invited to my pity parties.. :) you rock... really. thanks for always bringing out the reality in almost every situation. you've prayed for me, talked to me about my walk with God when you saw concerns...and you're a great friend. love you.

Ruth: you've made me laugh even when I feel cranky cause I have to work all the time or the person i have to work with is being lazy...... and you are invited to my pity parties. haha. i love you so much, an i dont remember what life was like before i started texting you. :) ...we have so many jokes..and stories...and you've encouraged me to always seek God, and do the right thing. xoxo forever till..... yeah.

Sum: my all the time-chill-laugh-cry-relax-bequiet- and comfortable friend. Im praying for you and i love you..

bed time- night world. :)

No comments: