its me. :) plain and simple ;)
I like the first pic! The book Erin is holding say "They would not be silent" yet she has the book over her mouth! :)
.............-sniff- miss you girlys...:( :( :(
Barb... I was thinking the same thing about that picture and yet Emily's mouth is wide open! haha! Great picture
Oh dear, I didn't even notice Em's mouth! :) HaHa, guess it should be "SHE will not be silent"!
lol i will NOT be silent ;)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I like the first pic! The book Erin is holding say "They would not be silent" yet she has the book over her mouth! :)
.............-sniff- miss you girlys...:( :( :(
Barb... I was thinking the same thing about that picture and yet Emily's mouth is wide open! haha! Great picture
Oh dear, I didn't even notice Em's mouth! :) HaHa, guess it should be "SHE will not be silent"!
lol i will NOT be silent ;)
Post a Comment