Sunday, August 2, 2009

Graduation. 2009.


mrs cooper, and mrs hammond


mr Johnson, and mrs Egli.

mee! walking in.



as i walked up to get my diploma.
its blurry, but Ms. G is giving me a hug.


a little teary eyed.
walking up to get my diploma!!



happy grin :D
me; totally blinged out. heh.



my name in the program!
the **, s thing, and * meant certain things. BUT, I can not tell you what those were. I'm pretty sure they meant about 90 average GPA, and one was for National Technical Honor Society. and then the other was for another Honor Society.


find me!!



aerie and i.



mrs cooper, and i.



grandpa, me, and gram
dad's parents; some of the best grandparents a girl could ever ask for. :)



haha jo. or audrey. :p and iii


me and lindaaa! :D


my amazing parents <3>
daryl, me, kate, and ruth.


me and frankie vanca.


miss loweeee! <3>
alicia heath and i.


rachel ward and i.


Chelsey Pixley and i.


me and sweet cassie :D


Beth Pinney and i.


me and my cuzzzy. finally graduates!
we did it! love youu!


3 amazing cousins
rachel, me, and shawn.



ruth, rachey, meee, shawn.













...more pics to come, from the party. :D


Finally done. I look back on the two years that I was in Sidney High School, and I'm amazed. They went by so fast. It seems like the two years just flew by, the weeks were gone rapidly. I am thankful. I met some wonderful people there. I learned alot. I faced many things. But- I made it through it. :D While dealing with colleges the other day, I said to Erin, "wow, they really say when you get into college, you face the real world- and they weren't joking". She smiled and laughed. But, hey, I guess it's all part of the experience. the learning. the growing. And, I will embrace it with all that I've got. And learn more and more from it.
Right now, it looks like I will be going to Corning Community College. I just started looking into it, and it amazes me how well things seem to be coming together. :D God does work. AMAZING.! :D