you seriously have great pictures from your graduation... sigh... you should be here to snuggle with me this am. I miss you so much too and I guess this is just the way the rest of life is going to be... what if you get married and move away.. POOF forever missing YOU! ILY so much and ps We really are twins
3 comments:
I like these better. I can't figure out why...hehe..:) :) <3 <3
oh gosh! you finally updated your blog!;) great pics;)
you seriously have great pictures from your graduation... sigh... you should be here to snuggle with me this am. I miss you so much too and I guess this is just the way the rest of life is going to be... what if you get married and move away.. POOF forever missing YOU! ILY so much and ps We really are twins
Post a Comment